Lark Hotels Instagram Scavenger Hunt
Are you game?
It’s long been said that the best way to truly experience a place is to immerse yourself in its culture. What if you could do just that while out on a lark and be rewarded for your efforts?
Enter the Lark Hotels Instagram Scavenger Hunt to find out about the best things to do in Salem, MA. Using our carefully crafted list of items and locations as your tour guide to this iconic destination, we’ve created a special Instagram hashtag - #onalark - for you to capture everything about your visit to Salem, Massachusetts and The Merchant Hotel. Bookmark this page (hardcopies are also available at the front desk), post photos of yourself or your travel partner at each location on Instagram with #onalark, #larkscavengerhunt, @themerchantsalem, and @larkhotels handles, and earn prizes along the way:
- Complete 4 items and receive a deliciously edible treat. One per room.
- Complete all 7 items and receive the local treat mentioned above, plus $30 off your current stay, AND be entered into our annual “best of” photo contest to win a free night for a future stay at any Lark Hotel.
- Must read complete Rules & Restrictions.
What You Are Hunting in Salem, Massachusetts:
- A selfie in front of the entrance to the Peabody Essex Museum
- Ye Olde Candy Co.
- The sundial in the Ropes Mansion Garden
- Bewitched statue of Elizabeth Montgomery
- Statue of Roger Conant on the Salem Common
- Rubbing elbows with the locals at Red's
- Winter Island Lighthouse